Our products were developed after assessing the standard needs of investigative effort so as to reduce the amount of customization at the client side.
Crime analysis module – used to deal with the most general type of investigation
THE NEED: Going from reported crime event, reducing data sets up to final suspect list for interrogation.
- Reported murder event in a car where there are several forensic evidences.
- Collect CDRs from crime scene filtered by time and place.
- Reduce all calls but those active near the crime event.
- Reduce all handsets that are owned by residents of the area.
- Mark all active handsets in the vicinity that were related to people with criminal records or are prepaid.
- Check all cars that were stolen and fit the description of the murder car.
- Locate all cars that were reported burning near the timeframe of the event.
- For the located cars, check CDRs taken from the area of the burning.
- Pinpoint a phone number that was used in the fire and called one the other numbers before the murder.
- Summon phone owner for interrogation.
Financial investigation – Module. Used to solve financial and crime for profit investigations using digital data collected from financial institutes.
THE NEED : Ability to acquire, normalize, and get insight from financial activity of suspects data while getting automatic alert’s on money laundering / terror finance activity.
- Collecting financial data files via court orders.
- Normalizing and ETLing the heterogeneous data into a single repository.
- Give users a simple ability to get insight’s on the data (amount’s paid, by whom, dates, connections between accounts)
- Analyzing the data by the type of the financial action.
- Allow the user to navigate freely over all the collected data.
- Use built-in analytics for for smurfing recognition, concealment of payments, circles of monetary transfers, equity transfer via 3’rd party ,etc.
- Users are able to match financial activity timeline to criminal events.
- Summarizing activity per client, group of accounts or period of time, etc.
- Users get automatic graphical “cockpit” of patterns and basic queries.
- Comparison of accounting activity or with actual money transfers.
CDR based investigation – Telephony module used for general CDR analysis
- THE NEED : Follow and analyze phone usage during crime investigation
- Collect CDR and position data from phone operators.
- Integrate data with GIS data
- Lookup phones used in the polygon during timeframe of crime.
- If used number is not used any longer, concatenate last digit and lookup at bulk ownership of phones.
- Phone was part of a batch that was bought by a company.
- Take the list of company phone users, input into the module and lookup gun license availability.
Speed enforcement – Module used for enhancing the efficiency of traffic ticketing.
THE NEED : Analyze speeding tickets for more efficient enforcing.
- Load GIS road data, speeding tickets DB, and accidents.
- Explore red roads for patterns in time and place.
- Establish optimal parameters for enforcing speed via linear programming.
- Drill down in tickets DB to find recidivists for reducing median.
Establish mitigation strategy organization wide